The Bucks County Association for Retired and Senior Citizens (BCARSC) is an independent, non-political, non-profit organization, open to all Senior Citizens over fifty-five years of age regardless of race, color, creed, national origin or economic status. It is concerned with recreation, education, the welfare of senior citizens and with service projects for all age groups. Through these projects it aims to integrate the senior or retired citizen with other age groups and with the community.
- Companionship through meeting old friends and making new ones.
- Recreation in leisure time activities that are both useful and satisfying to the individual.
- Passing on years of experiences and knowledge while learning about today’s technologies and social concepts.
- A Design for Living for the retired or senior citizen.
- To ADD LIFE TO YOUR YEARS AND YEARS TO YOUR LIFE.