|Mrs. Elly McNellis||President||Labor|
|Mr. David R. Nyman||1st Vice President||Community|
|Ms. Elizabeth Schimer||2nd Vice President||Business|
|Mr. Patrick Clark||Treasurer||Business|
|Mrs. Katie Gesualdi||Secretary||Community|
|Mr. Dave Harris||Board Member||Business|
|Mr. Tom Tosti||Board Member||Labor|
|Mrs. Deborah J. Vilsmeier||Board Member||Community|
|Mrs. Andrea Goodwin||Board Member||Labor|
Board of Directors
Mr. John A. Greer lll
- The Lower Bucks Activity Center, (founded in 1963) is now the Bristol Borough Area Active Adult Center (B.B.A.A.A.C.), located at 301 Wood Street, Bristol PA 19007, (no longer a part of the B.C.A.R.S.C.).
- The Perkasie Activity Center (founded in 1964) is now the Pennridge Community Center, located at 146 East Main Street, Perkasie, PA 18944.
- The Doylestown Activity Center (founded in 1965) is now the Central Bucks Senior Activity Center located at 700 Shady Retreat Road, Doylestown, PA 18901.
- The Quakertown Activity Center (founded in 1966) is now the Upper Bucks Activity Center located at 2183 Milford Square Pike, Milford Square, PA 18935.
- The Lower Southampton Senior Citizens Organization (founded in 1967) is now the Neshaminy Activity Center located at 1842 Brownsville Road, Trevose, PA 19053.
- The Administrative Office for the Bucks County Association for Retired and Senior Citizens (B.C.A.R.S.C.) is located at the Neshaminy Activity Center, 1842 Brownsville Road, Trevose, PA 19053.
- The (B.C.A.R.S.C.) Corporation consists of a nine (9) member Board of Director’s chosen from Labor, Industry and the Community at Large.